1. Movie theaters were one of the first public places to have air conditioning. This service was added to get everyone to come to the movies and cool off. Theaters were known for releasing movies during the Summer to give people somewhere to cool down and be entertained. Read more
Think of your heating and cooling system like a car. A car needs continual maintenance to stay in tip top shape. Your care requires getting the oil changed, changing the window wipers, servicing the transmission and more. Due to the intake of outside air, the filtration systems, coils, and ducts themselves become dirty. Dirty or unmaintained heating and air conditioning systems need to work an average of 20% harder to give you the same air conditioning and heating results which, in turn, costs you additional money on your energy bill.
What are the benefits to regular maintenance?
Regular maintenance can save you money in a number of different ways. Regular maintenance will prevent repair costs and even complete unit replacement costs. With proper HVAC maintenance, a unit can last well over 10 years!
Not only will regular maintenance save you money, but it keeps your air clean and healthy! A dirty heating and air conditioning system means poor indoor air quality. Regular maintenance keeps the inner workings of the heating and air conditioning system clean. The Environmental Protection Agency lists Indoor Air Quality among the top 5 risks to human health. This is likely because indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air. While homeowners can’t see the majority of indoor air contaminants, every cubic foot of air breathed carries a mixture of millions of microscopic particles such as pollen, mold spores and dust mite debris. Your air conditioning and heating system can make your home a dramatically healthier place for you and your family by filtering the air, controlling humidity, and cycling fresh outdoor air into the home.
For more information Call Moore HVAC on (707) 814-4347.Read more
- 5 Little Known Facts about Air Conditioning
- Why is HVAC Maintenance Important?
- Why You Should Call A HVAC Contractor For Furnace Repair?
- Top 4 Ways to Save Money During Summer
- 6 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Heating and Cooling Contractor
- Climate Changes and Its Effects
- Installing EnergyStar Windows For Maximum Efficiency
- The Importance Of Maintaining Your Ducting And Filter
- Size Matters When It Comes To Your Heating And Air Conditioning System
- SPRING CLEANING!